Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Letter For My Toplist Members


I generally don't like mass mailings, but there's been a LOT of changes to my "Top Blogs By Crafters" toplist during the last few months that I thought my members should be aware. So, I sent them the following letter:

Letter to all my Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist Members:

I hope you all know that I try to do everything I can to bring more exposure to our Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist and our member's blogs.

In the last few months I have done a couple of things to help bring more attention to our toplist and they are as follows:

1)   Set-up a Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist page on Facebook - at http://www.facebook.com/TopBlogsByCrafters .

2)   Set-up a Top Blogs By Crafters Blog at http://topblogsbycrafters.blogspot.com/ .

3)   Created a Top Blogs By Crafters Blog Hop at http://topblogsbycrafters.blogspot.com/p/top-blogs-by-crafters-blog-hop.html .

4)    Created A SHARE button on the main page of the toplist so everyone who visits can share our toplist URL with their friends.

5)   Created a table of our more popular blog categories on the main page of the toplist to enable our visitors to easily see the blogs they are interested in.

6)   Leveled the playing field for all members by adding each blogs banner or screenshot to their listing.

I hope you like all the changes and hope you all have a chance to visit our Top Blogs By Crafters page on Facebook, visit our new Top Blogs By Crafters Blog blog, and join our Top Blog By Crafters Toplist blog hop.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment