Friday, June 19, 2009

What Are E......????? Series



The Internet, websites, and blogging, in particular all have a language unto themselves. Once you've been on the Internet for awhile you start to recognize the different languages and what the various words mean. Sometimes the words are used to describe a particular type of website or blog. Sometimes they're used to describe a particular type of product.

So, for all of you who are new to the Internet or are a new small business crafter doing business on the web I thought I'd create a new series on my "Everything E For Crafts E-Directory" blog to SIMPLIFY all of this and to help everyone understand what all of this means.

You may have seen different words like e-pattern, e-book, e-class, e-printable, e-tutorial, e-pictorial, e-directory, e-article, e-mall, e-store, e-tailer, graphics, video's, podcast, e-zines, e-newsletters, e-projects, e-catalog, e-community, forums, social networking sites, Etsy, eBay, auctions, Twitter, Facebook, E-tv, DIY, picture hosting, website hosting, plugboard, etc and don't know what they are.

So, I thought I'd do a "What Are E.......???? series for each of these words on my "Everything E For Crafts E-Directory" blog and tell you what they are and, hopefully, give you an example so you can see for yourself.

And, once you become familiar with all of this you can visit my "Everything E-Directory" website and click on all the different websites, blogs, and/or e-product listings to see what they're all about.

I hope you enjoy my new "What are E....??? series. I hope it SIMPLIFIES things for you.



Graphic Copyright © 2008 Denise Bailey of KKL Primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment