Sunday, March 08, 2009

There's Plenty Of FREE Craft Articles and Projects Websites!



There's plenty of competition to our "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog out there. Of course, I happen to think that our blog is the BEST. Then again, I'm a little prejudiced. Ya think!

So, given that I love to provide all the information that I can for my blog readers as to FREE craft articles, patterns, tutorials, printables, craft projects, etc. that are out there I thought I'd list some of the other free craft articles website that I'm aware of.

Since I like lots of pictures, especially for the tutorials, I only included those websites that contained both the text and the pictures.

Here's my list:


FREE Online Craft Articles and Projects Websites

The Best FREE Craft Articles
About.com: Family Crafts
AllCrafts.net
All Free Crafts
Associated Content - Craft Articles
Craftown.com
Craft and Fabric Links
CraftBits - Articles
Craft Gossip
Craftideas.info
Craftown.com
DIY - Baskets
DIY - Beading
DIY - Boxes
DIY - Candles
DIY - Children's Room Decor
DIY - Clay
DIY - Clothing
DIY - Dolls
DIY - Faux & Other Finishes
DIY - Flowers & Foliage
DIY - Furniture
DIY - Garden & Patio
DIY - Glass
DIY - History
DIY - Holidays
DIY - Jewelry & Accessories
DIY - Kids Crafts
DIY - Lamps & Shades
DIY - Linens & Fabrics
DIY - Memory Crafts
DIY - Metal
DIY - Natural & Homemade
DIY - Needle Arts
DIY - Organizing & Storage
DIY - Painting & Staining
DIY - Paper
DIY - Photo Projects
DIY - Quilting Techniques
DIY - Recycled Objects
DIY - Ribbons & Bows
DIY - Rubber Stamping
DIY - Scrapbooking
DIY - Special Days & Gifts
DIY - Stenciling
DIY - Storage
DIY - Tabletop Decor
DIY - Toys & Games
DIY - Walls & Floors
DIY - Wedding
DIY - Wirework
DIY - Wood & Leather
EHow.com - Crafts
FreeCraftUnlimited.com
MarthaStewart.com - Crafts Projects
MyLifetime.com - Crafts
Ruby Glen - Crafts
The Best FREE Craft Articles


I hope you like my list. After browsing through some of the other websites I hope you come back and tell us that you think "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog is the BEST!


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment