Sunday, July 08, 2007

Why Would I Want To Create A Blog?

With the popularity of blogs into the mainstream I get asked the following question or see the following question on some of the crafting forums I belong to: "Why Would I Want To Create A Blog?"

So, I thought I'd list a few of the posts that I have written about on my "Tips For Crafters On The Web Blog" or in my "Tips From the Blogging Queen Column" for the Faithful Friends Online Newsletter relating to that question that might interest you:

Blogs, Blogs and More Blogs


Tips From the Blogging Queen - Are Blogs Really Helpful?


I Wouldn't Know What To Write In A Blog


Should You Have A Blog For Your Craft Business?


Tips From The Blogging Queen - Who Is Your Audience and What Should You Tell Them?


I hope my posts help all the small business crafters who are thinking about starting a blog decide whether or not to create one.

And, if you've decided to create one and want to know where to begin just visit my "Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog. I've got a zillion blogs and have tested many, many of the blog service providers and then posted about it on my blog. It's a great place to start.

Plus, once you've created your blog don't forget to check out my "Linda's How-Do-I Series" on my "Linda's Blog", "Tips For Crafters On The Web Blog", and "Testing The Blogs & Helpful Blog Tips" blog. It's filled with TONS of how-to's and tips for adding all sort of things to your blog. Just scroll down the sidebar until you see it.

If you're thinking of starting a blog I say - GO FOR IT!

Happy blogging.

Posted by Linda Walsh Originals - "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment