Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Browser Distortion!

I really wish that everything in the computer and internet world would be standardized. It's not and that, unfortunately, is not going to happen any time soon. You can't always get what you wish for.

Why am I telling you this? It's because of the browsers. It seems that no two browsers are alike. Some browsers display my two main websites beautifully. In others like Firefox, some of the pictures aren't where they should be and some of the links don't work.

So, I want you to know that my two main websites Linda Walsh Originals for my doll patterns and Linda Walsh Originals Dolls for my handmade dolls & crafts are best viewed in Internet Explorer or any ISP provider that utilizes Internet Explorer, like AOL, MSN, etc.

I added a little note to the top of each of the website pages on my two main websites to let you know that it is best to view them in Internet Explorer. See the BIG RED arrows on my two website screenshots. That's where I added "Best Viewed in Internet Explorer" to every page.

So, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have emailed me to tell me this. I don't know why my two websites aren't displaying correctly in Firefox but I will try to find out.

In the meantime, my two main websites Linda Walsh Originals and Linda Walsh Originals Dolls are best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment