Saturday, January 20, 2007

My New "Testing The Blogs Series and Helpful Blog Tips" Blog So Far?

My New "Testing The Blogs Series and Helpful Blog Tips" Blog So Far?

You might be wondering how I can have 37 articles so far in my new Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips"
blog.

Well, I've written a lot of articles in my "Testing The Blogs Series" so far that I have been running on my Linda's Blog and have a lot more to come. Plus, over the past year I have written various bits of helpful information and tips for other crafters wanting to set-up blogs. After awhile the number of articles just start to add up.

That's one of the reason why I decided to create my new Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog. I wanted to separate the blog information articles from my Linda's Blog.

So, going forward all the articles that I write about blogs and helpful tips for crafters who are bloggers will be posted in my new Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog.

Here's what's included in my new Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog so far:

Reason For The New Blog

I've Got To Be Out Of My Mind!

Rationale For Creating Blogs

Should You Have A Blog For Your Craft Business?
Article - I Wouldn't Know What To Write In A Blog!

Testing The Blogs Series

Testing The Blogs Series - Part 7 - MSN Space Blog
Testing The blogs Series - Part 6- Yahoo 360
Testing The Blogs Series - Part 5 - AOL Journals
Testing The Blogs Series - Part 4 - GoDaddy Blogs
Testing The Blogs Series - Part 3 - The "Cadillac" of Blog Providers - Blogger.com
Testing The Blogs Series - Part 2 - A Few Definitions
Testing The Blog Series - Part 1 - Blogs and Their Features?

Helpful Blog Tips

The Bitty Browser - Hat's Off To You Guys!
Article - The Fun Is In The Learning - How To Take A Screenshot Of Your Website
Don't Forget To Back Up Your Blogs!
Have You Noticed My New "Linda's Article Categories" List?
Google Blog Search

Photo Hosting Series

The Final Installment of My Linda's Photo Hosting Series - Part 5
Shop While Viewing My Album! Linda's photo Hosting Series - Part 4
How About A Slideshow? Linda's Photo Hosting Series - Part 3
Do You Have A Bucket Stamp? Linda's Photo Hosting Series - Part 2
Do You Have A Bucket Strip? Linda's Photo Hosting Series - Part 1

Graphics

Oh, What Fun I'm Having!
My Love Affair With "Blinkies!"
Blinkies! Don't You Just Love Blinkies!
I Just Love Graphics and Graphic Websites!

Some Of My New Blogs and The Rational For Creating Them

The Twelve Months Of Sewing Club - Why The Switch?
My New "Tips For Crafters On The Web" Blog
Linda's 12 Months of Sewing Club
I Love Crafts And Craft Blogs!"

Plugboards

Great News - Now You Can Advertise On My Plugboard Blog!
I've Been Making Some Plugboard Changes
A Little Tweaking For The "Crafting For All Plugboard"
Updated My Dollie & Crafts Plugboard List - 185 And Counting!
Plugboard Red X's - Bad For Business!

Topsites

Topsite Gateway Pages - Bad For Customers!
There Are Advantages To Being A Member!
We've Got A "Top Blogs By Crafters" Toplist

Other - Craft Business Website Advice

Splash Pages - Bad For Search Engines!"

I hope you like my new Testing The Blogs and Helpful Blog Tips" blog and all the articles so far.

There are many more articles and blogs service providers that I am testing and they are all in the works. Please stay tuned for that as well as more "Helpful Blog Tips" articles.


Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment