Monday, January 01, 2007

Graphics Websites List and Blinkies Websites Lists

Because of my plugboards I'm always getting asked who does graphics, blinkies, or mini-banners. Instead of answering each request I decided to create lists for these that I could update from time to time.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've added a "Graphics Websites" list and "Blinkies Websites" list to my "The Dollie and Crafts PLugboard" and "Crafting For All Plugboard" blog. It's similar to my "Websites With Plugboards On Them" list and I hope to update both of them monthly, as well. There's a link at the top of each plugboard for these two lists as well as a link on the top of the sidebar column.

If you have a graphics website and/or create blinkies and aren't listed on either list and would like to be please send me an email. I'll get you added in the next update.


Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment