Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So Many Blogs - So Many Ways To Subscribe!

We have so many different kinds of blogs and subscribing to them couldn't be easier.

If you'd like to subscribe to my blogs all you have to do is look for the "Would You Like To Subscribe" to my blog box by Feedblitz at the top sidebar or top post of the particular blog you want.

Whether it's my "Linda's Blog","DOLLS Blog","I Love Crafts and Craft Blogs" blog, "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog, "Tips For Crafters On The Web"blog, "Instant Download E-Patterns" blog, or "Testing The Blogs Series and Helpful Blog Tips" blog the subscription area will look something like this:

Would you like to Subscribe to my Linda's Blog?
Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz


What's nice about Feedblitz subscriptions is that if you subscribed to all my blogs Feedblitz would consolidate all the multiple feeds in to one daily email. According to Feedblitz; "Each night (US East Coast) the free service checks on your feeds, figures out the changes, and sends you a single, easy to read email with all the information at your fingertips. If there are no changes, you won't get a message, so FeedBlitz won't clutter up your email system with worthless emails. "

Or, you can subscribe to my blogs via RSS feeder services or customized pages that utilize my blogs RSS feeds. For subscriptions of this nature look for the tiny 88x15 size banners that may look like this:



Add to Google
Subscribe to LindaWalshOriginalsBLOG
Add to My AOL

You can get an email every time I post an article to one of my blogs, have your RSS reader service notified every time I post an article to my blogs, or have your customized page notified every time I post an article to my blogs. You can even just bookmark my blogs and check back when you want to see what I've posted.

You can even subscribe to my Twelve Months of Sewing Club. Just subscribe to my Twelve Months of Sewing Club and you'll be notified every month when the featured "Instant Download E-Pattern" article is posted. Then you can buy the featured "Instant Download E-Pattern" for the month and get a FREE* (*of equal or lesser value) e-pattern emailed to you. Just go to my Twelve Months of Sewing Club blog and "SUBSCRIBE" to it. Then you'll be notified every month.

And, you can even SUBSCRIBE to my "Linda's Blog" on the main page of my Linda Walsh Originals website. You can subscribe to my "DOLLS Blog" on the main page of my Linda Walsh Originals Dolls website. And, you can subscribe to my "Instant Download E-Patterns"blog on the "BLOGS"page of my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website. Just go to the main page and click on the "BLOGS" link at the bottom of the page.

There are just so many ways to find out what's going on at Linda Walsh Originals, Linda Walsh Originals Dolls, and Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns. So many blogs - so many ways to SUBSCRIBE!

So, SUBSCRIBE and you'll always know what's going on.


Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment